Monday, October 17, 2005

Recent pictures

I've finally updated my webshots photo albums with some pictures of my Northcliff friends and with some pictures of my farewell party/braai last Saturday night. Please have a look! :) The braai was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better time, and despite the horrible weather that we had Friday night (see my last post), Saturday was absolutely gorgeous. God was looking out for me. Lots of people came... it was the biggest party I've ever had - literally! Which is interesting because I've only been here for a year and 9 months, and yet God has so richly blessed me in that short time. So many of my friends were there... from friends I met my first few days, to friends I've only met a few weeks ago! Good food... great friends... awesome memories. All in all, it was more than a success! Oh, and Rog... if my video camera were digital, I'd find a way to put your message online, but alas, it is old and I have no clue how to get something like that online. But yes, you DO win the prize for the most creative message!!! I laughed soooo much, which was great, because your message was right after a kinda serious one. Perfecto!

Love you guys!
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are coming home in less than 3 weeks!

Roger Saner said...

Hey, glad you liked the video - I had fun making it! To put it online, just find a more modern camera that has a firewire port on it (or a DV-out -> DV=Digital Video) and put it into iMovie (on a Mac) or Windows Movie Maker (on Schmindows). Then the whole world can share in the joy that is my farewell to you!