Friday, October 07, 2005

Hooray for people who pray!

Hey folks...
Like I mentioned in my last post, I had a cruddy day on Wednesday... just being emotionally drained from packing and trying to process stuff. I asked a few select friends of mine to pray for me, and I truely believe that they did! I've had an amazing past couple of days. :) on Thursday I went to college to sit in on a Worship and Music Basics class at ICBM, and it turns out that my lecturer is my pastor's dad! Small world. After that, Melissa came to my flat and hung out for a while. She eventually invited me to come back and spend the night at her and Heather's flat, so I agreed and I also took with us some American Pepperoni that I had saved in my freezer and we made pizza from scratch! Fun times... very reminiscent of old times. :) Some other girls came over for pizza and then we watched a movie. Then Melissa, Heather and I stayed up too late chatting about girl stuff. Man, I was SO needing girl time! Thank you, Lord. :) So... I slept there and then got up and went with Heather to the Baptist Theological College just to visit. That was fun, and it was funny to see how many people I knew there. After that, Heather brought me home and I turned around and went to Casey's house to help a girl with some missions fund raising thing. Later we went to the mall, then back to Casey's house. She invited me to stay for dinner (yay for a home cooked meal!) and then later some other friends came over and we all watched a movie and hung out. Ahhh... such great times with awesome friends!!! I am so blessed... may I never forget that! Praise the Lord for answered prayers!
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: