Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mom



Tonight my Mom called me right before Bible study. It was perfect timing. She gave me some much needed and highly appreciated advice. Moms are good for that. But what’s funny is that for a long time I wasn’t sure if we held the same views on the subject we were discussing. But for once she gave me the advice that I knew I needed to follow. God’s teaching us both – He’s cool like that. Sorry I can’t elaborate more on here, but hey, mother-daughter talks aren’t always meant for public display. ;) The important thing here is that my Mom is the coolest, and I can honestly say that I am looking forward to living under her (and dad’s) roof again and learning more from her. God is good! Amen :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy-daughter talks are always good! I hope everything is going well for your trip home. I know its going to be a difficult week leading up to it.

As you get back to the states, I'll be leaving. . . granted its only for a couple of weeks, but I leave Nov. 9 for my little excursion!