Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Every rose has it's thorn...

Come on, sing it with me!
"just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song...."
Oh well... never mind. ;)

My friend Casey gave me roses tonight at church. I was having a somewhat icky day today emotionally, so I smsed about 5 of my friends here who I know care about me and who I also knew would actually pray for me. Then two of the gals persuaded me to go to a dinner/meeting thingy at church (I didn't think I should go to a "vision" meeting when I'm leaving in 5 weeks!). But I'm glad I went. It got me out of the flat, where I've
been packing and going through memories of my past 2 years. That's emotionally draining stuff. Anywho... I supposed I can't expect everything to be roses all the time, hey? gotta have a few thorns every once in a while. My friends here are definitely all roses though! God truely has blessed me. Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight all!
Cheers,

Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: