Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hooray for Ministry opps in the States!

How very exciting! I just got an email from a lady from the church I grew up in. She is leading something called a Chrysalis Flight. I doubt you guys have heard of that, but it's kind of like a Spiritual Renewal retreat for highschool girls. I went when I was in Grade 10, and it radically changed my life! It made me get real with God - very cool. Anyway, Grade 10 was a while ago... but this lady (Cindy) emailed me about a flight that is happening in January and she asked me to be an Adult Table leader. Wow! I'm an adult now!! hehe Really though, I'm so excited to have this opportunity to be with these girls for the weekend and be there for them as they experience an awesome time with each other and with God. It really is an honour for me to be asked to do this! I'll also have to give a talk (a devotion), which makes me nervous, but I'll work it out by then. :) Anyway, I'm glad to have something else to look forward to in the States. God's timing is impecable! :)

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: