Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hello from the Holiday House

I’m in the Holiday’s house now. It’s nice, but very quiet and I miss my kitties very much. The DLS has been acting up today for some reason, so I couldn’t really enjoy it much, but that’s ok… I have it now and it’s SO nice not to be in a big hurry while I’m online.

This morning I realized that there was no bread in the house… I don’t eat bread all that often, but for some reason this morning I was sad that I didn’t have any! (not like really sad, but more like, “man… wish I had some bread…”) :) So… I made some! Granted, it would’ve been much faster to just go buy some, but hey, I wanted the experience. So now I have learned how to make bread. And it’s pretty yummy if I do say so myself! Looks good, don’t you think? I also baked brownies for Bible study tonight. That was fun.

Oh, my tooth seems to be fine now. Apparently, the whole area around my tooth was “traumatized” by the root canal and that was what was hurting. Interesting… well, I think I’m off to bed soon. Thanks for checking in on me!

Cheers-
Bonnie

No comments: