Sunday, October 02, 2005

A blog of note :)

I know I have a link to this blog on the side of my blog, but I wanted to give it some special attention right now. I’ve been keeping up with the Girl Talk blog, and lately they’re talking about courtship, a topic that I enjoy reading about. Many believe that nobody today still believes in courtship, but these ladies are living proof that they believe it, and that it works. :) I'm just praying that there are still guys who agree with the principles as well!! So ladies (and hey, guys… you could learn a bit too!) check it out!!

http://www.girltalk.blogs.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard for me to take advice about being single from a married person. Sure they can say it's great and everything will worked out, because they are no longer stuck in singleness. Just my thoughts :)
I've heard an mp3 of Carolyn McCulley that I've enjoyed though. She's still single

Bonnie G. said...

Ya, I know what you mean... but I don't see this as so much giving advice, but more encouragment. I've actually just bought a book by Carolyn McCulley! She goes to the same church as these ladies (as well as Joshua Harris) as well. Interesting, hey? This church is putting out a lot of books! :)

Anonymous said...

I bought the book too, but shhh don't tell anyone ;)
I haven't read it through yet. That's what I do. I buy books and read the first half, until I get distracted by another book. All my books are only half read