Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pictures from Swaziland :)

Meet the Allens... this is the family I stayed with while I was in Swaziland. They are also IMB missionaries, and Steve is actually from North Carolina! Lacie is 15 months old, and such a joy to be around!! She's very intelligent for 15 months old. Whoever said that MKs develope slower is out of his mind. Lacie's ahead of the game in my book! I spent most of my time with Monica and Lacie. We did a good deal of shopping, and Monica took me out to the rural area, which is something I'd never been able to see before in my 2 times there before. It was quite an experience. Maria is their language tutor and translator. I am pretty lucky that most people here speak English, but in Swaziland there are many people who don't speak English. They speak Swati, so Maria is quite a help!! She's also just a great lady and she's a lot of fun to be around. :) I love these pictures of Lacie... is she beautiful or what!?! Enjoy! :)






These three pictures are from the preschool (or creche) that I visited in the a rural area called Peace. They meet in a small metal building that is also the church building. Sweet kids!!!





Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

1 comment:

Roger Saner said...

Aaaah - cuuuuute!