Tuesday, October 11, 2005

the quiet life...

Well... for those few of you who read this, not much is going on around here lately. I mean, stuff's happening, but not much that you would want to read about (or that I would want to post about!). I just went to a terrible movie called "Sin City." I know... I should've known by the title, but I didn't do the choosing. Let's just say that it's the first movie that I'd ever walked out in the middle of!! Thankfully I was busy SMSing a friend of mine most of the time we were in there, so I wasn't focused on the movie anyway. :) So... I'm still working on packing... it's crazy how much stuff one can accumulate in less than 2 years! I'm trying to sell some of my books so that I won't have to carry them all back with me; they're quite heavy! Well, this Saturday is my farewell party! How crazy is that?? It still doesn't feel real most of the time... I'm leaving. It's like I can't really fathom not being here, even though I know it's going to happen - and soon! Crazy, I tell ya. Sorry I don't have much to write about right now... Such is the quiet life! :) I'll write when something interesting happens.
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: