Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Howzit...

It's Wednesday night right now, and I don't have a clue why I am online! I should be going to bed, but I want to take advantage of this unlimited time online while I can. :) I am really sleepy... I think this is just a hard week for me. I don't generally handle transitions well, and this week has been FULL of them!! Tuesday night I went to a restaurant called Carnivor. The LSU team went there and they paid for us South African missionaries to eat there too! Hooray! I got to sit with my friends, and all was wonderful. I'll get pictures online as soon as I learn how to on this computer! I thought I'd be saying my goodbyes then, but it turns out that I get to see them one last time tomorrow afternoon before they leave. I can count on some tears. These people have grown very dear to me, and I will miss them a lot. I've been kinda in a "funk" this week in class. I am doing my best, but I still don't feel very motivated. I need to just readjust to being quiet and alone rather than constantly surrounded by people like I have been the past 2 weeks!

Lately God has been opening my eyes to SO MUCH. It's been cool. I got to learn just about as much as the LSU team did. We went into some areas where I'd never been before, and I definitely want to go back.

Well, I guess I do need to get some sleep. I don't want my last impression on the LSU folks to be one of a Bonnie with bags under her eyes! It's bad enough that they'll all remember me with lots of tears!! Goodnight world!



Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: