Thursday, June 17, 2004

Howzit?! I am in a really good mood right now. Any guesses as to why? Here's a hint... it's Thursday night... I just got back from sangin' practice at Nancefield Baptist. This weekend is "youth weekend" so the young team is singing Friday and Sunday (and maybe Saturday too, I'm not sure). We had a grand time tonight getting ready for this weekend, and I'm so excited to have things to do every night this weekend! Hooray! We realized tonight that the next time we practice, two weeks from tonight, it'll be a special day! Anybody know why? Well, you should... it's my birthday!! Where better to celebrate than in God's house singing' His praises with some cool friends? :)

Well, today I didn't go to school/work. You'll never guess why... taxi-violence! Two taxi companies were fighting (like with burning vehicles and shootings... serious stuff) and they closed down a major highway, which meant I couldn't get to school! So... I got another holiday today. Only one more week of teaching and then I am really on holiday! I truly canNOT wait. I'm looking forward to the break and to my friends coming to visit! I have so much to look forward to.

Ok, time to be going. I'll write when I can!

Love you all!!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: