Friday, June 18, 2004

I must be quick. But tonight was a fabulous night! The youth service rocked. Worship was intense and quite lekke (really cool). Sean brought the Word like nobody's business... spoke on our bodies being the temple of the Holy Spirit... good stuff. Sean also brought a friend of his with him, Ralph. We hit it off right away and I knew we'd be friends because we were teasing each other within 5 minutes of an introduction. Then after the service, some young adults (some from Nancefield and some from visiting churches) went to hang out at McDonald's. Oh, the sweet fellowship around McDonalds' tables! hehe Good times... good times... I met lots of new people! But now it is late, and I'm freezing my fingers off typing this. So it's bed time for Bonnie! Goodnight!!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: