Monday, May 31, 2004

HEY! Life in insane right now. ALL 13 of us girls moved out of the Holiday's house this morning. Melissa and I moved out in boxes and suitcases and the other 11 girls moved out their luggage and other things they had acquired since they got here. It's sad, really. I miss them already! I've gotten to know some of the team pretty well, and I will certainly miss the fellowship of these Godly women (and men, don't worry guys, I didn't forget you.) I still get to see them one more time before they leave later this week. I am NOT looking forward to the real goodbyes! I almost cried today just moving them to another place and saying goodbye for the day! Wow... I am going to miss them so much. But I thank God for allowing me to work with them for the time I did! Please pray that God will sustain me in the coming days! Transitions are difficult for me, and saying goodbye to special people makes it ten times harder! I also won't have the same internet luxuries that I've had. I'm living with another missionary couple for about 15 days, so I will be online when I can be, and will check email whenever possible. I will update this as often as I can!! Love you guys!

Thanks for checking in on me! :)


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: