Monday, June 14, 2004

What a wonderful Monday!

This morning I got to chat online with some of my good friends back home. Then I went to the gym, where I actually ventured out and tried some new weight machines. Go me! haha Then I ran some errands and got ready for girls' club. I went to pick up Chantal, but she was really late! So I was nervous that we'd get there too late and the girls would leave. But thank God, we got there RIGHT as the gate was opening to let the kids out. We had 11 girls there today, and I really think they had a good time. We did a craft and had snack and listened to music. Then I shared my testimony with all of them. They actually listened to me! What a concept... I LOVE having a small group! Also, Chantal was such a blessing. The kids really like her, and she loved helping. Hopefully she'll be doing more with me in the very near future. We also had fun just talking, so please pray that we can maintain a friendship! Club went so well today, and I pray that tomorrow will go wonderfully as well!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) the Lechners are leaving. :( That means I will be moving to their house. I will be losing this excellent internet service, and I won't be able to update this web-log as often, but I will do my best! Pray that our move will go smoothly and that I will feel somewhat at home in their house for the next 3 1/2 months!

Ok, time for this tired girl to go to sleep! Goodnight world!
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: