Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Father's Day! I got to talk to my Dad this evening (along with other family memebers too). Yay for talking to family on the phone. :)

The youth weekend went SO well this past weekend at Nancefield. God really rocked the house last night at the concert, and the youth pulled off a nice musical tonight. I think the highlights of this weekend were a bit different for me than for the rest of the church though. Both Friday and Saturday I got to go out afterwards with some new friends. Saturday night I went out to this cool coffee place with some people from Sean's band (also people from the Baptist college). My friend, Heather, was also there and we got to catch up. I already have plans with her and some friends to see Shrek 2 (it's just opening here now) since it will be her birthday. Then the next weekend, they are helping me have a "South African" birthday party! Wow... I have plans for Fridays already! Now, this is what I've been wanting. God is so good!

Tomorrow I have girl's club again. Please pray that all goes well. I'm not sure yet if Chantal is coming again, but I hope she is!

That's it for now. Check back later for more! :) Cheers!!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: