Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wow! It’s December already!! Crazy thought… A year ago I was heading home from the training center around this time to go to my brother’s wedding. He’s almost been married a whole year… wow, and now he and his wife are expecting their first baby – hooray! Today was a pretty fun day. I went to BIMS to watch a movie with Daniel, Kylie, and Ronny. It’s always fun to hang out with people who are a lot like me. They help me to see that I won’t be TOO out of place when I go back to America. :) Then I went to the new mall here in Jo’burg, clearwater mall. Wow… It’s so nice… And so classy! I felt like I was at home. hehe
Tomorrow I am going to the prize-giving ceremony at Lilydale. I get to see my kids again! Yay! Then I’m going out to lunch with the teachers afterwards. I’m a bit nervous about that, but I’m sure it’ll be fun.


Well… I don’t have much more to update you about. I haven’t been doing a whole lot. I’ve been reading a lot! I love having time to actually read the many books I buy.

Ok, I have to go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight since I have to get up early tomorrow and go to school.
Goodnight!
Bonnie


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: