Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Hmm… not a whole lot is new since I last wrote. I went to church at Ridgecrest on Sunday and helped with the worship. Well, I don’t know that I personally helped anyone worship, but I did help with the singing. hehe Sunday afternoon I felt horrible! Probably as a result of not enough sleep the past couple of days. So I slept a lot and then went to the team prayer meeting that night. I took the team my extra pumpkin pie (so that I wouldn’t eat the whole thing myself!), and they said it was good! It’s one thing to have guests who say it’s good, but when fellow Americans say pumpkin pie is good, I know they’re not lying to me. Yesterday was a great day. I spent the latter half of it chillin’ with the Lechners! I haven’t done that in way too long. I absolutely love this family! You know when you meet people and you think, "I hope to be like them someday"? Well, that’s how I am with this family. Charlie and Angie are a great couple, and I can only pray to have a marriage like theirs someday! They also have 4 really cool kids and they’re always fun to hang around. I got to help Angie bake some peanut butter cookies last night too. I’m getting more domestic all the time!! So, hooray for time with the Lechners!
Have a great Tuesday!
Cheers,
Bonnie


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: