Saturday, December 11, 2004

I just love Saturdays. You get to sleep in and enjoy life... well, at least that holds true for THIS Satuday so far. :) I slept in, and then when my kittens would finally let me sleep no more, I got up, read for a while (which I am loving, by the way) and had breakfast. A little bit later I was picked up by my friends Melissa and Heather and we went to the new mall, Clearwater Mall for lunch. Now I can say I've had a tramazeni (or however you spell it). Then we walked around for a bit and went to get coffee for the road. I was craving a Iced Mocha Freeze... mm mm good. Well, we walk into Seattle Coffee (the best coffee place in SA, at least from an American's point of view!!) and who was there but Kylie, Ronny and Daniel!! Crazy... I can't get away!! haha... not that I would want to get away from them or anything. So, since Heather and Melissa were just going to take me home and drop me off, I got a lift with Kylie and them. So we chilled at the mall a bit longer and then they brought me back here. Kylie and Ronny checked my place out, and then they all left to go back to BIMS. :( So fun getting to see random friends in random places. :-) Now I am doing some computer stuff, and I plan to spend a quiet night in with some movies or books.... my good stand-bys. Hooray!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: