Sunday, December 12, 2004

Howzit!? I don't know if I'll be able to update much this coming week because I won't be in town. I am going to Swziland tomorrow morning and coming back sometime on Thursday. I am looking forward to some time away from Jo'burg! I'm going to spend some time with Monica and Steve Allen (and their baby Lacie!!). They're a young couple, and Steve's from NC! He went to Southeastern... It's always nice to know people who are from the same place you are. :) They even know a few people from the Summit! Small world. :) If you want to know something about Swaziland, here's a link to some info: http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/wz.html

Ruth Anne is going to watch the kittens while I'm gone. :) I'm sure she'll enjoy that! But I will miss my kitties!! Please pray for safe travel to and from Swaziland! I've been before, but I've never driven myself. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and update this blog when I get home!
Love you!!
Bonnie
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: