Friday, December 17, 2004

Merry Christmas to ME! hehehe I just got 5 packages today from my family for Christmas!! Unfortunately, the boxes contained WRAPPED presents, and I promised I'd leave them wrapped until Christmas morning. It's fun to see presents under my tree. I don't have much of a tree... it's a little wire/beaded Christmas tree that someone here made... But nevertheless, my presents are under it! :) I've put a few pictures of my tree on my weshots photo site, under the album heading of "Christmas in Jo'burg." As I do more Christmas stuff, I'll put more pictures there, but for now, this is all I have. Hope you're all having a splendid weekend before Christmas! Get that shopping finished. :)
Love ya,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: