Saturday, December 04, 2004

*Happy Anniversary* No, not to me... but to my brother Brad and his amazing wife of one year, Cheryl. Today's not THE actual day, but it was this weekend a year ago that they were married. And since I never know when I'll get to blog, I thought I'd go ahead and make the announcement today. :)

Not too much has happened today... nice lazy weekend. :) I talked to my Mom for almost 3 hours today. I think we're still making up for the months we went without me having a phone line. haha! Really though, I'm so thankful to be somewhere with working telephones so that we can talk. I think I'd go crazy if I couldn't have my talks with mom! I've just been online a long time looking at touristy things to do in Sout Africa. Why? Because in TWO MONTHS my Mom and Dad are coming to visit! Hooray! I can't wait! :)

Cheers for now....
Bonnie B.
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: