Monday, December 20, 2004

What a day!! Today I went to Gold Reef City (an amusement park) with my friends. When they invited me, I declined because I'm running quite low on rands this month! But then they told me they'd pay for me... as a Christmas present. :) How sweet! So today was quite fun. I got drenched many times in the water rides. (Note: For future reference, don't wear jeans if you plan to get soaked on the rides!) I also got to ride on the Jozi Express, the newest roller coaster, and I got to ride in the very front - a first for me, and quite a rush! We rode all the big rides, and a few smaller ones too. We rode the Giant Wheel, other wise known as a modern day ferris wheel... I may have been the only one who enjoyed it though, everyone else was clinging to their seats and wishing for the ride to be over! But I LOVE ferris wheels, so I was having a blast! :) After we'd spent the better part of the day at the park, I came home. Then I went to the gym tonight and attended the power boxing class again - go me! Needless to say, after walking around all day and then going to a power boxing class, I'm exhausted! It's time to cuddle up on the couch, watch a movie, and then go to bed. :) I'm loving this "holiday thing." hehehe
Cheers!
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: