Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'm home! This morning I drove back from Swaziland... Back to the big city. You know, I have always known that I am not a city girl, but this past week has confirmed that! There's no way I could live in Jo'burg for the rest of my life (as much as I love it for now...). I loved being somewhere quiet and peaceful. The window in my bedroom (at the Allen's house) looks out over the mountains. Talk about an amazing place to have your quiet time. It was hard for me to make myself leave Swaziland, but alas, God has called me to be HERE, in Jo'burg, for the season of my life, and I'll make the very most of it while I am here. Don't get me wrong... it's not that I don't like Jo'burg, it's just that I often feel overwhelmed by the masses of people and cars and buildings. God's got me here for a reason, quite possibly to stretch me! But I hope and pray that He calls me somewhere a little more quiet next time! I had an amazing time this past week spending time with Monica, Steve and Lacie Joy Allen. Lacie Joy is 6 months old, and she is such a cute baby!! Soon I'll post a couple pictures of her on my photo albums. I didn't do all that much... I just used the time to relax and enjoy time with the missionaries. I hope I get to go visit them again in the future! They're such a great family!
Goodnight for now - Thanks for checking in on me!
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: