Wednesday, December 08, 2004

What a nice, relaxing week so far. On Monday I went and baby/kid-sat for the Lechners while Angie took Charlie out to lunch for his birthday. Janna Kay was there too. Joshuwa (JK's son) loves to play with Abby (Angie's daugher), so the two of them kept themselves occupied! Don't you just love kids? :) Then later that night I went back over to their house for cake and ice cream for Charlie's birthday. Hooray for birthdays! Yesterday I got to go to Carnivore to eat with a team of baseball missionaries that were in staying with the Holidays. (I didn't have to pay - yay!) Then I went with them to Bruma Market and bought a couple cute Christmas decorations. On my way home I stopped by BIMS and now there are 2 more journeymen there! I am LOVING all these great people being at BIMS. I guess being a Jo'burg missionary certainly has it's perks! I'm going back to BIMS to hang out with them tonight. :) Last night I went BACK to the Lechner's house to watch Abby,Luke and Coleson. Will is in the hospital!! He was pretty sick since last week, and he got dehydrated, so they had to put him in the hospital so he could have an IV. Yuck... poor kid. Anyway, I got to watch some movies with the muchkins and hung out with them till Angie and Charlie got back. I love my time with their family!! Ok, I'd better be going. Thanks for checking in on me!
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: