Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Last Bible study at Northcliff :(

Well, tonight was my last Northcliff Young Adult Bible study. Sad night! But you know what? I didn't cry! God is so good. He's giving me more peace everyday about going home. South Africans, don't get me wrong... I am VERY sad about leaving, and I'm sure I'll have plenty of cry moments in the States, but I was reminded tonight that God has placed me back in America for such a time as this. And who am I to argue with God?! Anyway, I'm sleepy now. Here are a couple pictures from tonight. (Chris, does my nose ring still look like mole?? Better not!)

Meet Pastor Dan...
Go ahead and say it... we look hot. It's ok... We know it. ;)



You all should know Eric by now. :)


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: