Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Why I came home...

Today for the first time I got a little sad... I was driving home from a great lunch with my friend Chris and for some reason I just started being sad about not being in South Africa. Well, tonight was the kids events and choirs at my parents' church and my nephews finished their activities before the adults get out of choir. They usually have to wait for their Dad to finish choir, but since I was free, I picked them up and brought them back to the house. We enjoyed some ice cream and then I got to do something I haven't done in 2 years. I got to read to them!! I am a kids-book-aholic. So, we picked out some classics and had some good old fashioned fun. Ahh... this is why I came back. :)
Zachary


Brian, Jr.


Reading to the boys!!!


Aunt Bonnie and the boys! :)


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: