Monday, November 28, 2005

Finally!

Here are some pictures of reasons I'm glad to be home! :)


Lots of time to hang out with the coolest almost-10-yr-old in the world!!!


"3-generations" get togethers. Here I'm with my Grandmother and my Mom for dinner at Springmoor, the extremely nice "retirement village" where my Grandparents live. Wish I could live there too! haha :)


A WHOLE day of shopping with Shannon, my best friend since the 6th grade. Wow...the 6th grade. I can hardly believe we've known each other that long. She knows everything about me, and she STILL wants to be my friend. ;) What a blessing she is to me! I've also loved seeing her precious baby girl, Savannah, who is about 1 1/2 years old now.




Babysitting Lauryn and having a ball. I'm so thankful I am able to be here to see this stage of her life!! She's so much fun, and such a sweet baby.



















Here she is all ready for game day! Go panthers!! Daddy's training her right from the beginning. Poor girl doesn't stand a chance. ;)
















Thanksgiving day: Mom and Dad working together to get the cooked Turkey to the carving platter. My first
Thanksgiving at home in three years!!










Cheryl and I putting the lights on the
Christmas tree. Notice I am wearing a sweat
shirt. That's because it's COLD outside... as it SHOULD be at Christmas. No more hot Christmas like last year. Hooray!




Hope you all enjoyed this as much as me. :) Goodnight.
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

1 comment:

starbender said...

Your little "game day" baby is adorable!
:)