Monday, November 14, 2005

Going to get my luggage!

Tuesday morning, early, my Mom and I are driving up to Washington, DC to get my final 2 pieces of luggage. It will be so nice to finally have everything in one place... my cats, me, and all 4 pieces of luggage.

I've finally got a cell phone that can send and receive messages to and from South Africa! So... South Africans, send me a note and let me know how much you miss me!! :) To sms me, you'd dial 09-1-919-721-1591

This past weekend was my friend, Candace's, wedding. It's crazy... the people I grew up with are all getting married! My Mom and I babysat Lauryn all day on Saturday. I'm sure some people there probably thought Lauryn was mine, but that's ok. She's adorable, so I'd claim her any day! I did earn a new appreciation for mothers though... I'm great with toddlers and preschoolers... but infants are another story! I'm sure it will be different when I have one of my own, but it's hard work taking care of a baby... and Lauryn's a GOOD baby - I'd hate to have a bad one! :)

Well, I'd better go to bed since I have to wake up early and I don't want to be too sleepy for the driving. I'll put some pictures online soon...

<><>

No comments: