Tuesday, November 22, 2005

in recovery...

Sorry it's been a few days since I last updated... I'm getting slack! Actually though, I have a bit of an excuse. Sunday after church I finally got to go out to lunch at a Mexican restaurant with some friends. It's the first time since I've been back. I was so excited. Well, about an hour after lunch I started feeling bad. So, no problemo... I laid down, thinking I'd be fine after a nap. Well, after about an hour of no sleeping, I got up... walked around my room a bit in a daze, and proceded to... umm... get sick. Now, I haven't really been sick is YEARS! I literally can't remember the last time I was sick. Well, Mom rushed to the rescue to take care of me and I downed some Pepto Bismol right away. It didn't help any though... I was up till 12:30 going through a process of stomach cramp, stomach purge, stomach feeling great, stomach cramp... you get the picture. Pepto became my drink of choice, that's for sure... don't know how much good it did though. I couldn't sleep Sunday night because I was so sick... well, I think I slept 2 hours... On Monday I was extremely exhausted from lack of sleep and no food being in my system. I was supposed to have an interview on Monday, but that obviously did NOT happen! I could hardly even manage to drink some dilluted gatorade and eat a few saltine crackers. Ugh - it is NOT fun being sick!!! I've been pretty much ok today, though my stomach's felt a little "iffy" at times. We had stir-fry for dinner tonight and that was definately a mistake. Needless to say, the Pepto came back out. Blah... I'm going to bed!!

On a positive note, I did manage to go to my interview today and I think it went fairly well. I'll let you know soon!

Cheers!!
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: