Wednesday, November 02, 2005

and the wacked out sleep schedule begins...

Well, I can't sleep. My stomach's in knots. *sigh* I figure I'll just go ahead and get up and hang out with Jesus for longer than normal this morning. :) I'll even get to see the sun rise, so that'll be nice. Maybe I'll be able to take a nap later this afternoon after college. Tonight some friends are coming over to hang out and say final goodbyes. I could really use everyone's prayers. Final goodbyes are not my forte... especially on little sleep. I'm pretty sure I won't sleep much tonight (Thursday night) either... too much to think about for Friday. And of course after that I'll be flying and dealing with jet lag! Any bets as to the next night I'll actually have a solid night's rest?? As for now... let's get this day started. :)

Cheers,
Bonnie
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: