Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The search begins (well... kinda)

I'm about to seriously start looking for a job, and I'd really appreciate people's prayers. I'm really nervous about the whole process. I'm trying to remain calm and trust God though! Knowing and trusting that He already has my job picked out for me does help. The whole finding it part isn't so fun though! I haven't done a real interview in a long time. I also haven't taught in a real classroom in a long time. It'll be nice though... to have my own classroom again, and to spend time really getting to know my students. That's something I missed in SA... I LOVED my students, and got to know a few, but getting to know over 400 kids is quite difficult when you only see them once a week at best. :) I found my official State teaching license tonight... *big sigh of relief* Now I just have to tweak my resume and start sending it out... fun fun. Hopefully soon I'll be posting that I have a new job! (if I don't, the evil scholarship people may start harping on me again, and that's no fun). Well, it's almost 1am here and time for me to go to bed. It's crazy for me to think that if I were in SA I'd probably be waking up now! So... goodnight America and good morning South Africa. :)

Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job search! And I toatally agree on the weird-ness of being around the world. For this one week while I have been in Kuwait, I've found the perfect time to talk to my freinds & family is when I get up at 7 am! I'm getting up for the day, and they're getting ready for bed. .. .very, very strange! And here I sit at 4:15 pm, starting my weekend (their weekend is Fri & Sat) & my friends & family have 2 more days to go!