Friday, July 01, 2005

Wow... I don't think I ever knew that I shared my birthday with Canada day! *sniff sniff* I'm feeling a bit... patriotic... oh wait... I'm not Canadian, just my name is! :) You'd be surprised how many times I get asked if I am Canadian though, especially with a French last name!

I have had SUCH a great birthday this year! Today some of my teammates sent me birthday SMSes (text-messages), lots of awesome friends remembered and also sent me messages, my best friend from the States called me (which is VERY rare!!) to sing happy birthday, and my Dad called me and also sang to me! I got a cool e-card from my big brother (and family) and a few other e-cards from people back home too. I have also heard that my post-box is full of b-day cards, so I need to go check that out tomorrow morning. It's so nice to be remembered... both by people across an ocean as well as people just a short drive away.

Well, the team from Mississippi arrived today. There are 18 of them!! YIKES! I'm glad they're staying at the Days Inn. I like 'em... but that's just a lot of people... they make me go on American-overload. :) I think I'll have a little more free time with this team... as in I might actually be able to maintain some semblance of normality while they're here. I'll try anyway. :)

Thanks for checking in on me... and Happy Canada Day! ;)

Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: