Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Very Merry Unbirthday to ME!
(if anyone can tell me what movie that's from, you get major points...)

Today I was planning on going to a "ladies's lunch" with Angie and Janna Kay. So I arrived at Angie's house at 1:00 and was surprised with a day-early birthday party with the team!! :) I LOVE my team!!! Tomorrow some more volunteers come in in the morning, so we couldn't do anything then, so they wanted to celebrate a day early. I am such a lucky girl to have this wonderful "family." God is good!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

3 comments:

Bonnie G. said...

Nope... thanks for playing! Please try again. ;)

Roger Saner said...

Oh come ON! Doesn't anyone watch/read Alice in Wonderland any more?! Happy birthday Bonnie!

Bonnie G. said...

r0g3r wins! I don't know what he wins... but he wins anyway. ;) Any ideas what he should win?? :)