Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm on holiday! Ok... not really, but I'm pretending to be on holiday (vacation)! I am house-sitting for the Holidays (the family) while they are away. I'm enjoying their DSL and DSTV... luxuries I don't usually have! I've taken the time to update my photo album online, so please check it out when you've got time. You'd think that since I have all this time to be online, I'd have a ton to write about, but really, I'm having writer's block! The team from Mississippi has gotten home safely. I have been trying my hardest to relax as much as possible before school starts back next week. Tomorrow (Wednesday) I go to my first Bible study in Dhlamini!! I pray that people will remember to come and that some of the people we met at the Holiday Bible Clubs will be there too. I'll admit, I'm kind of nervous - this being my first adult Bible study to lead and all. It's exciting though!

Well, I've been loving the DSL here and I've been reading a lot... here's a good article I stumbled upon... have a look! Hopefully I'll have more to write about tomorrow! :)

in Him,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: