Monday, January 31, 2005

Wahoo!! Bonnie's back and ready for action! The past few days have been strange for me... first an emotional wacked out sensation, and then a very physically not-so-nice day yesterday. It even caused me to break my daily gym streak, which I'm not proud of, but staying home was a better option than passing out or losing my lunch on the treadmill... Anyway, I feel amazing today! School went very well, even though today's lesson proved to be a little more challenging to extent to an hour (but I made it!). I went to my power boxing class tonight, and it was great. Tonight I finally worked up the courage to go talk to the instructor, Wouter. He's actually a cool little man (well, he's built, so he's not "little", but he is quite short!!). Tonight when I thought I was about to give up during the "imaginary jump roping" we do, he smiled at me, and by golly... I smiled back and kept going. So afterwards I finally went and introduced myself. I wanted him to know that I'm not slacking off in the coming weeks (since i won't be able to go because of my parents visit!). I also gave him permission to correct me when I'm doing something wrong, and to push me. He said he will, and that he usually just waits for people to say that. He said he'd be on my case now! Uh oh!! He was really cool to talk to though, and I like knowing he's a nice guy. It's a little easier to take it when someone yells at you, as long as he's actually nice and he's doing it to help you. hehe :o) Anyway... I've got to get up early tomorrow for a little venture of mine, so I'd better be going. Thought you should know that I'm finally back to me again - praise the Lord! 4 more sleeps till my parents get here. HOORAY!!!
Cheers!
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: