Thursday, January 13, 2005


I talked with two principles today, one from Emadlelweni and one from Lakeview. Both are thrilled about me teaching there this year!! Hooray! They still haven’t worked out their timetables (class schedules) yet, but that should happen pretty soon, and then I’ll have a job. It’s about time. I also went to Lilydale today just to visit with the kids and a few teachers. That was quite nice. Some of my girls ran up to me at their break and asked if we were going to have girls club today! Aww… How sweet! :o) I assured them that we will start soon, and I also mentioned the possible kids club in the field behind their school. I told them they would be more like helpers instead of learners, and they seemed pretty happy about that. So… Now I am just waiting on those two schools to call me back and then I will have some kind of idea what I am doing here this year!

On another note, I’m taking my kittens to their first vet appointment tomorrow… time to make sure they don’t reproduce! The not so fun part is that I have to get them to the vet at 7am… ugh. That’s way too early! But it must be done I suppose. I guess that means I should be going to bed!

Goodnight all!
Bonnie


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: