Sunday, January 23, 2005

I can finally start teaching tomorrow! Yay! Tomorrow morning I'll go to Lakeview Primary from 8am-10am. On Tuesday I'll go to Emadlelweni from 11:30-1:30 and then head over to Lilydale for the first girls club of the year. I know the girls are read to get started - as am I! I'm not sure if we'll get to start the kids club this Wednesday or not. I have to get my car serviced on Wednesday, and sometimes that can take all day... we'll just have to wait and see about that.

Less than 2 weeks now until Mom and Dad get here!! Hooray! I so can't wait to greet them and welcome them to South Africa. 12 days... and counting... :o)

Well, that's all the update I have for now. I haven't really been doing anything exciting lately. I've still kept up my gym streak... been going every day now for over 2 weeks!

Until next time...
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: