Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It was brought to my attention that I didn’t update about Tuesday. So, here goes. Tuesday I went to Emadlelweni Combined School, in Dhlamini (Soweto) to teach two grade 7 classes. Everything went very well! The students seemed to really stick with the lesson the whole time, and once again, I was able to teach for a whole hour. You guys really need to know that that is evidence of some growth on my part! I can’t believe how much God has taught me in the past year. Tuesday was pretty much the same as Monday, so I really don’t have that much to say… I was hoping to start the girls’ club yesterday, but when I went to Lilydale, they told me that the kids would be in class until later because they’d been in athletics (sports) in the morning. So, I plan to start that as well as the kids club next week. Something to look forward to for next week I guess!
Cheers,
Bonnie


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: