Thursday, January 27, 2005

It's decided... I MUST marry a guy who plays guitar. Tonight I actually got to hang out with some friends (what a wonderful concept!) and we went to hear a friend of theirs who plays guitar and sings, and wow... again I say, I must marry a guy who plays guitar. hehe If you know of any elligible, solid Christian guys who play guitar, feel free to pass along my email address! Ok, I'm not serious... it might freak me out to get an email from some guy I've never met. :o) It was so nice tonight to spend time with a few friends. I haven't seen most of them since before Christmas! And that's entirely too long to go without seeing friends! Well, I'm sleepy now... so it's bedtime for me! Have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: