Thursday, January 20, 2005

Well, I can finally tell you that I am for sure in one school this year! I will be teaching the grade 7s at Lakeview Primary on Monday mornings. I am pretty sure I'm on the schedule at Emadlelweni too, but today when I called to find out the details, Mr. Ndlovu (the head of department) didn't have his time table with him. He says he'll call me back tomorrow... I'll believe him when I get the call! I'll call him again if I don't hear from him. I am so ready to get moving again... back into the schools. That's the reason I'm here! Hopefully soon I'll be back into the swing of things with schools and after school clubs/Bible studies. Then I'll feel useful again! I'll keep you posted...

Until then!
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: