Monday, January 10, 2005

Happy Monday! I haven't written much lately because, frankly, there hasn't been a whole lot to write about. I was finally able to get in touch with one school today, but they haven't set their class schedules yet. So I have to wait to hear back from that school (Lakeview Primary). Schools start back on Wednesday of this week, so I really hope that life picks back up for me soon! I've enjoyed the break, but it has been entirely TOO long! I'm ready to get back into the groove of things. I can't believe that a year ago I was just getting ready to come here! This Friday will mark the one year anniversay of my arrival in Johannesburg, South Africa. Wow... a year... It's truely a GOD thing that I've made it!

On another note, I've been going to the gym again lately. Hooray! Go me! I've been every day since Thursday... It's a start! I went to the power boxing class last Friday and again tonight. Man I love that class! It's hard, but it's worth it. I've even gotten Janna Kay to go with me! Yay for a workout buddy. :) I've got to keep going to the gym!!

Well, since there's not much to say, I'll close tonight... Less than one month till my parents arrive!!! Woohoo!!!

Thanks for checking in on me!
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: