Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Updates:

Crazy news... I tested positive for TB today... yeah, that's strange. They said I've probably been exposed to it at some point, and just have some of it in my system... it won't hurt me now, but many years down the road it could come back to haunt me. So, I may have to take some kind of medicine for about 9 months and then I'll be clear. It's all good...

Prayer request: Friday we are going into Washington DC to practice being in that type of area (lot of different cultures represented). We're going to do things like analyze people, watch them, talk to them, look for things in the city, and mainly witness to people. Please PRAY that God will begin working on people's hearts NOW and that God will use all of us in monumental ways on Friday!!

INVITATION!!!!
Tuesday, December 16th - Commissioning service! This is going to be very special for me, and I would be SO HONORED if people from home came to this!! Email me and ask for details if you are interested! joburgjourneygirl@webmail.co.za
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: