Sunday, November 23, 2003

Sawubona! (Hello in Zulu)

Not TOO much has happened since I last wrote, and this will probably be short (my internet time is dwindling as I get busier and busier!). Friday was another shot day... only 2 more shots to go until I'm finished! This coming week ought to be fun... 3 VERY packed days of sessions and seminars. Then we have Thanksgiving here (I won't be coming home). I am one of 3 people in charge of planning the worship service for Thursday. After the service we'll have a special dinner, and then "family time." Most people here are family people, so they'll be doing stuff together, but us journeymen will be doing something together since we are the only "family" we have around here! Good thing I like them, eh? :)

Prayer answered!! Joshuwa Holiday has his visa and the Holidays are coming home very soon!! Praise the Lord for answered prayer.

Prayer requests for me:
*diligence to get my work done (many of us j-men are still in the college (aka procrastination) mode!
*wisdom to know which information is vital to me and which is not (you HAVE to filter here, there's no way to remember everything)
*discipline in my daily walk with Christ/devotional times

That's about it for now. Goodnight!



Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: