Monday, November 03, 2003

Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow!!! What a weekend I have had. It has been amazing... an excellent way to leave North Carolina before heading to the missionary learning center in Virginia. Friday was the Fall Festival at The Summit, and it completely rocked! Man, our children's ministry has got to be the best in the triangle... if not the world!! :)

On Saturday, some of the coolest people in the world (yes, the world!) went with me to the NC Zoo to hang out with me "one last time" before I head out to training. That was VERY fun, and I will never forget the memories of my friends doing crazy things at the zoo! Thanks to you amazing folks who were there! You all mean the world to me and you showed me you care by sacrificing your Saturday for me!! I know some of you weren't thrilled about the zoo, but thanks for going anyway. I love you!!

Today has been a great day as well! The highlight was the reception tonight that the Global Impact Team put on for me at The Summit. It was AWESOME! Gosh I love The Summit. Of course, now this makes it even harder to leave because I love people there so much. But I know that my "summiteers" are the people that God has placed in my life to be my earthly support, and God could not have given me a better team to have behind me as I head out on my journey!

I have a long day of packing tomorrow... and then Tuesday morning I'm out of NC for a while! It's finally almost here....



Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: