Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Argh... I tried to post here earlier, but something messed up. Hooray for computers! hehe Anyway... not much has changed since yesterday. Still laid back... although that will change VERY soon! I've started work on a book report. (Look at me, actually starting an assignment the day it was given!) I love my roomies... we're bonding already! Pray that we will grow even closer and be the best of friends these 6 weeks.

So, it's day 2, and I've already figured out how to hook up my laptop to the internet from the apartment. You can see where MY priorities are. haha

I had a little fright today. I talked to a lady about leaving the weekend of my brother's wedding, and she made it sound like I might not be able to go! But alas, it's already been approved. Whew - thank You, Jesus!

Prayer request - I have to choose a team (committee) to be on tomorrow... I'm not sure where God is leading me to invest my time, so pray that He'll grant me clarity in this area. I'll let you know what I end up doing.

Well, thanks for checking in on me. Email me and I'll love you forever!!!!!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: