Monday, November 10, 2003

Hey Folks...

Today's focus was all on Church Planting Movements. LOTS of information in a short amount of time!! It's very exciting to see what God is doing in so many countries around the world!! We're busy, and it's hard to learn everything that I feel like we should learn. I'm trying to just glean the best of the info and try not too hard to learn EVERYTHING. My roommates and I have been told not to stress too much about all the information, but rather to focus on building string relationships with the people here. Oh yeah, I don't think I told you guys that I am on the worship team here. VERY exciting... we are in charge of planning and implementing cross-cultural worship experiences. This coming Saturday night we're doing a Spanish service and I get to sing in Spanish. Yay!

That's all for now folks... g'night!
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: