Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'M IN PAIN!!!!! Ok... it's worth it, but I'm still in pain! Today I went to the gym and my "advisor" guy showed me my program. You know, I'm cool with the cardio machines and all that jazz, but he only had me on that for 12 minutes just to get warmed up, and then he had me do all sorts of exercises with the free weights. I was at the gym for almost TWO hours today... usually I won't do all the exercises in one day, but today was my orientation. Part of the time I felt really cool because I was learning how to lift weights, and that's just cool to me, but part of the time I also wanted to cry... no, I'm not kidding! Good thing my advisor guy is really cool and funny (and kinda cute, so that helps - hehe). But man, I'm sore now!! I guess it's a good sore though... it better be!

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: