Friday, May 27, 2005

Hey there! Today I'm not in as much pain as I was last time I wrote. :) But I AM still sore! I've been to the gym twice since then, so in part, I feel better because I've worked out some of the tension, but I've also lifted again since then, so my muscles are still sore from that. I wonder how long this will last!? I'm sure eventually it must become a little easier, right?? I hope! So... I'm still working on my gym-challenge. I've been now for 11 days straight. :) Hooray! I also took another step towards a new me this last week. On Tuesday I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting. Now, some of you may be saying, "why is she telling me this!?" But, I want everyone to know so that I have even more accountability. :) It's time to get my physical self sorted out, and now with being faithful about going to the gym and retraining myself to eat right, I feel like I am finally on the right track! And man, that feels good. :)

Not too much has happened this past week... but let me think... Tuesday evening I went to London Rd. Church to go to a Worship event featuring Matt Redman, Chris Tomlin and Louis Giglio!! THAT was awesome!! It was so cool to hear Chris Tomlin and Louis Giglio (known for the Passion movement in the States) in South Africa! One of them (I think it was Chris) tried to say something in a South African accent and totally sounded Australian. He made us look bad!! It was actually rather funny though. :) Wednesday morning I had coffee with Heather and we got to catch up on what we've missed in each other's lives for the past few months. It was so nice to just sit and chat for a couple hours!! Hopefully I'll see her again soon. I think we're supposed to get together this weekend to watch Star Wars III, so that'll be fun. :)

Well, I need to get some things ready for Durban Deep tomorrow morning. Thanks for checking in on me!

in Him,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: