Saturday, July 22, 2006

finally

I am so tired! So I don't have much time to write. But... today I went to a wedding, and for the first time EVER I left and wasn't even thinking in the least about being single or how much I want to get married. I honest to goodness, left that wedding thinking, "Wow - God's grace is amazing and He is so worthy to be praised!" I realized as I was thinking about it later, that not once during the wedding did I even think about my single status or my future wedding. That's so wonderful! I know the bride and groom were praying that they would disappear in God's presence. I believe their prayers were answered. To Him be ALL the glory!!

goodnight :)

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Daniel from Mozambique. I know this comment doesn't have to do with your post, but I wasn't for sure if I had your right email address so I thought you would definitely get something on here. My wife and I are living down the road in Wake Forest. We'd love to meet up with you sometime. Talk to you soon!