Monday, July 10, 2006

demolition!!!



Wow... and 2 closets became 1. Crazy stuff... Melissa (my soon-to-be roommate) came over tonight to bring a few things and to look at paint samples. She also brought Mark, her boyfriend over to check out these closets and see if anything could be done to make her closet bigger. Well,
turns out something could be done! My wonderful Dad left a big hammer here for my use, and it finally was put to some very good use. Mark had a great time knocking the wall down that was in between the 2 closets. Soon Melissa will have a nice big closet!

In other news, I think Sam hates me... he's been hding all day... although, I know cats, and how they are. So really I'm not offended. I just hope he's ok. He seems so scared!! And of course, he had taken refuge in one of the no longer existing closets. Poor baby! He must think his world is falling down around him - quite literally!! I hope he'll reaize soon that he's ok here.

I also had a second interview today... a second one with the same company I interviewed with a couple of weeks ago. I really like the people I'd be working for should I get this job. I have to trust God in this decision though! He knows what is best, and whether I am best fit for this job or another candidate. We shall see soon!

Oh, I found another problem! (act surprised) There seems to be a plumbing leak somewhere... ugh. At least someone from The Summit is coming tomorrow to see what needs to be done to fix that. Praise the Lord for a church full of amazing people who I can call on when there's a problem. I sure do hope I can be one of those people to someone somday!!

Well, it's way past my bedtime. Demolition was not part of the plan tonight, so I'm getting a late start to bedtime, but it's finally quiet around here. I can finally sleep!



Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: